Welcome to our website..
Started in 1896 by A K POULOSE ALENGADEN at Iringalakuda as a cottage industry.In early days our stalls were the main attraction in all festivities in near by towns.
In 1962 , A P ANTONY started a new initiative A K P Metals & Alloys at Broadway , Ernakulam. Thus our business was transformed into a modern outlook with manufacturing units for products such as handicrafts made of silver , brass ,copper,sandalwood and rosewood,varpu , urly , church bells, trophies,mementos,house hold utensils , pooja articles etc.. Read More
1880 - 1958